The following notice describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of the users who use it. This notice is given in compliance to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - to those who consult the pages of this website (the "Site") or using the services made available through it. The information is provided exclusively for this site and not for other sites which may be accessed through links provided on the site. Responsible of data processing The data controller is : Lucato Maurizio - Hotel La Vallée Blanche Fraz La Palud 38 -11013 Courmayeur (Ao) Italy-Tel +39 0165 89.7002 -email@example.com
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with specific interests but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allowed to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to assess responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site. Data provided voluntarily by the registration of personal data, including sensitive ones, on a special page of the site, aimed to request services, access to restricted areas of the Site, sending the newsletter, as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site, involves the acquisition of the sender's e-mail required to respond to requests, and any other personal data. Wide information Cookie Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored on the individual browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone) and assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Technical cookies and statistical aggregate:
- Technical strictly necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser they are deleted). Their deactivation compromise the use of the services accessible by login and the use of the contact form, while the remaining parts of the public website should function normally.
- Cookies and performance analysis. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 Optional supply of personal data Except for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms of services, or indicated in contacts with our office, to request the sending of the newsletter, material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request. Processing methods Personal data are processed by automated and manual tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, abuse or improper use and/or unauthorized access. Rights of interested parties The subjects whose personal data refer to, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). According to the same article one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, or oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be sent to the following contacts: Lucato Maurizio
Hotel La Vallée Blanche
Fraz La Palud 38
11013 Courmayeur (Ao) Italy Tel +39 0165 89.7002
Information on personal data processing according to EU Regulation no. 679/2016
According current legislation on the protection of personal data (EURegulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of yourpersonal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposesand protecting your privacy and your rights.
- DATA CONTROLLERS
Processing Data Controller aswell as Data Protection Officer (DPO) of personal data communicated by you tothe accommodation during booking and during his stay in relation to the hotelservices offered by the same (the "Hotel Services") is: Lucato Maurizio - Hotel La Vallée Blanche, Frazione La Palud 38 -11013 Courmayeur (Ao) Italy -Tel +39 0165 89.7002 -firstname.lastname@example.org
p.iva/cod.fisc. 00151730074 (hereinafter simply the "Company").
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONALDATA
The personal data that theCompany collects are reduced to the minimum necessary and are: Name, Surname,Telephone numbers, e-mail, copy of the identity document, tax code and/or VATnumber, type of room, any third party with whom shared the stay. (hereinafterthe "Data"). The processing of the abovedata, by the Company, could also include data on the composition of yourfamily, your specific needs and/or your health (eg physical disability, forwhich a particular type of room is requested during the booking process or foodintolerances for which specific products are requested). In these cases, weguarantee that the processing will be limited to the data and operationsnecessary to fulfill the obligations, including pre-contractual, related to theprovision of Hotel Services, within the limits of the services and servicesrequested by you during the booking or during the stay.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASISPROCESSING
The treatments are carried out for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirmyour reservation and to provide the requested hotel services. Since these arenecessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and forits subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the casein which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal toprovide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or providethe requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some ofhis personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes andwith the methods indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill theobligation set forth in the "Consolidated Law on Public SecurityLaws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicateto the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars ofclients housed in the manner established by the Italian Ministry of the Interior(Decree of 7 January 2013) (the "Notification Data"). The provisionof data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusalto provide it we will not be able to host you.
The data acquired for thispurpose are stored in a secured server for 5 years in order to facilitateregistration procedures in case of subsequent stays and will be used only whenwill be our guest again exclusively for the purposes set out above. You mayrevoke your consent to conservation of "notification data" at any time afteryour first stay.
- to comply with currentadministrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, theprocessing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The dataare processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only infulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the datanecessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to providethe requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by usfor the time provided for by the respective laws (10 years, and even more inthe case of tax assessments);
- to perform the functionof receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. Forthis purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at anytime. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
- to send our messages ofthanks, wishes, promotions and updated rates and offers. For this purpose, yourconsent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- METHODS OF TREATMENT
The Data will be processedusing manual and IT tools by personnel and collaborators of the Company and/orby external parties duly contractually designated as responsible and in chargeof processing. The Data will also beaccessible - for the same purposes for which the collection is made - to datacontrollers belonging to the following categories:- subjects that provideservices for the management of the Company's IT system and telecommunicationsnetworks;- consultants of theCompany or other subjects providing services connected to the Hotel Service; The complete list of data processors is available upon request, whichcan be forwarded to the addresses listed at the bottom of section H. (Contactdetails ).
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The communicated data will never be disseminated in any case.
- CONSERVATION PERIOD
The Data collected andprocessed by the Data Controller for the execution of the Hotel Services can bekept for the period of prescription provided for by the normative, even fiscal,applicable provisions. With regard to the processing of data for marketing purposes, asdescribed in section C above, the Data are processed for no more than 5 yearsfrom their collection.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can: (I) obtainconfirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you; (II) knowthe purposes of the processing and the methods, the recipients of such data,the retention period; (III) obtain rectification or cancellation, and whereapplicable, the limitation of processing; (IV) oppose the treatment; (V) whereapplicable, receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by anautomatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Company andtransmit such data to another data controller without impediments by theCompany; (VI) to propose a complaint to the Authority for the protection ofpersonal data.
- CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact the Company to assert the rights listed above, bywriting to the e-mail address: Lucato Maurizio - Hotel La Vallée Blanche Fraz La Palud 38 -11013 Courmayeur (Ao) Italy-Tel +39 0165 89.7002 -email@example.com
Information updated on 20.05.2018